"...a top-notch speaker with a message that inspires."
I'm an experienced speaker, teacher and panelist who offers thought-provoking and often unconventional views and insights in the areas of leadership development, organizational and problem-solving culture, business and cultural trends, economic development, corporate responsibility and sustainability, and life/work balance.
Here are some of the people who've asked me to speak to, or have a conversation with, them:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Telecommunications Association of the Southeast
- Project Management Institute - Champlain Valley Chapter
- Vermont Gas Systems
- Telephone Association of New England
- Vermont Commission on Women/Change the Story
- Hickok & Boardman
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Rural Development
- Green Mountain Power
- Westport Hospitality
- Vermont Federal Women's Network
- Common Good Vermont
- Burke + White Real Estate Investment Advisors
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility
- Vermont Youth Conservation Corps
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Vermont Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Vermont Community Development Association
- Green Mountain Human Resources Association
- Vermont Alliance of Independent Country Stores
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development
I'd love to come and talk to your group or organization. Get in touch, or give me a call.
June 13, 2018 - "A Lottery Ticket, A Love Affair, and Bill Murray" Telecommunications Association of the Southeast, Summer Symposium, Pensacola Beach, Florida.
May 1, 2018 - "Defining Our Impact: Tough Questions for Great Leaders, Great Teams, and Great Organizations" Westport Hospitality Leadership Speaker Series, Burlington, Vermont.
April 4, 2018 - "A Lottery Ticket, A Love Affair, and Bill Murray" Telephone Association of New England 2018 Spring Symposium, Portland, Maine.
March 29, 2018 - "Tough Conversations" Hickok & Boardman Leadership Group, Burlington, Vermont. Private Event.
March 28, 2018 - "A Simple Leadership Challenge" Green Mountain Power Operations Supervisors Roundtable, Rutland, Vermont. Private Event.
January 30, 2018 - "Understanding My Impact: The Foundations of Great Leadership" Westport Hospitality Leadership Speaker Series, Burlington, Vermont. Private Event.
November 16, 2017 - "A Lottery Ticket..." A Taste of the Leadership Project, Rutland, Vermont.
November 1, 2017 - "Tough Questions for Great Leaders, Great Teams, and Great Organizations" Common Good Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
September 29, 2017 - “A Lottery Ticket, A Love Affair, and Bill Murray” Society for Human Resource Management 2017 Vermont Human Resources State Conference, Killington, Vermont.
September 21, 2017 - "Impact: The Foundations of Great Leadership" U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, St. Albans, Vermont. Private Event.
May 26, 2017 - "Understanding Your Leadership Impact" Vermont Youth Conservation Corps, Crew Leader Training, Richmond, Vermont. Private Event.
April 13, 2017 - "Impact: The Foundations of Great Leadership" Vermont Gas Systems Leadership Retreat, South Burlington, Vermont. Private Event.
April 6, 2017 - "Building a Sustainable Vermont Start-Up" Roundtable Discussion, University of Vermont Office of Technology Commercialization "Invention2Venture" Conference, Burlington, Vermont.